Thursday, August 9, 2007

Final POST????

Well I received an email to post one last time before the blog is closed - I hope that isn't the case as I would like to continue posting!

I have not had a chance to write about all the amazing experiences I had at the conference ( I met Billy Dean for one)
Once I got home I had that "sickness" then it went through the other 6 people in my house - THAT WAS NOT FUN!
Then I got bad news from my husbands family that his grandmother was sick.
She came down here to Pittsburgh one week ago today - was admitted to the hospital and was a real trooper - having two tests/procedures then released to my house Tues night - I was at the hospital with her and Claire every day from Thurs - Tues - 9AM - 10 PM - we had some laughs - and spent so much time just talking.
Today we went in for the results with two of her children and myself and Claire. The news was not what we had prayed for but not as bad as it could have been.

She is a private woman so I won't go into detail, but at this point my head is spinning. I had typed up a list of questions and the DR was wonderful answering each one - I know I need to be strong for the family since I am an
in-law - but she is the only Grandmother I have had my adult life. - Actually I have Jim's other Grandmother too - but I don't have one of my own. Anyway, I would like to post about my conference another time when I can share all the wonderful things. For now I want to go and hug my children!

Karri

1 comment:

MacMom said...

Hi, Karri!

The blog isn't closed yet, so you could still post some of those stories, if you want!

~Judie